Thursday, February 11, 2010

Horray for Indoor Tracks!


Snow has covered my normal running routes...here is how I have compensated:


SUNDAY

Kate and I went to the DHS track. I shoveled the snow off of lane one, and we did some speedwork.

MONDAY:

late night 8 miles on the treadmill

TUESDAY:

early morning 8 miles on the treadmill

WEDNESDAY:

snow day. i really didn't want to do 10 on the treadmill and winds were like 25mph, so the track was out. i made a call and was able to get into the dhs indoor track. 10 times around got me 1 mile...so after 100 laps(10Miles), which included a warmup, 4x1.5M @ 6:51pace, and a cooldown I was done for the day

TODAY:

thanks to a great custodian at the high school, Janet, Eli, and I were able to get into the field house at 4:30AM and put in 9miles at 8:32pace on the indoor track.


8miles at the indoor track tomorrow...17miles at kennekuk on saturday.

this will be my first 60 mile week!

No comments: